This is the personal site of Frederik Hyldig. I’m Head of Paid Search at the Danish digital agency s360.
In the 2017 edition of PPC Hero’s list of the top 25 most influential PPC experts, I was included in the “Top 5 Rising Stars”.
I have written for several of the leading industry blogs. You can find some of my articles below:
- Kissmetrics: The Four Statistical Concepts Every Online Marketer Should Know
- SEMrush: 7 Google Analytics Features You Didn’t Know Existed
- Certified Knowledge: The Best Hidden Features of the AdWords Editor
- Wordstream: These Coding Skills Will Make Every PPC Specialist More Valuable
- Wordstream: 5 Scary AdWords Mistakes Keeping Me Up at Night
- PPC Hero: How To Write A PPC Job Description In Today’s World
- 3Q Digital: 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Always Bid On Your Own Brand
- 3Q Digital: Should You Bid On Your Own Brand Name In AdWords?
- Moz: How To Handle Downtime During Site Maintenance
I also regularly contribute to the leading news sites covering the search marketing industry.
- Search Engine Land: Google testing list format for AdWords enhanced sitelinks
- Search Engine Land: Sorry, No Emoji Allowed In Google PLAs (Frown Face)
- Search Engine Land: Google Continuing To Test 4 Text Ads In Search Results
- Search Engine Land: Google Testing Removing Line Separator Between Search Ads & Organic Search Results
- Search Engine Land: Google Discussion Forum Snippets Now Showing “Top Answers”
- The SEM Post: Display Emojis in Google Product Listing Ads URLs
- The SEM Post: Google Quietly Launches AdWords Shopping Tab Results in Ten Countries
- The SEM Post: Google AdWords Testing Jump Scroll Product Listing Ads
- The SEM Post: Emojis No Longer Permitted in Google Product Listing Ads
- Search Engine Roundtable: Google AdWords Tests New Sitelinks Design
- Search Engine Roundtable: Google DJs For Premier Partners Party In Amsterdam